Sunday 31 March 2013

Easter; Black and Metallic

Happy Easter to you all! I pretty much rolled out of bed, got dressed for church and then went out to lunch afterwards with my friends and some members of their family ! Its been such an amazing and fun day and i'm thankful for the gifts of Life, food and fashion. In the words of my best friend.......  Love, turkey and Grease xxx


 







 Thank you all for reading and have a wonderful week! xxx

                                                                           OUTFIT
                                                  Dress: Dorothy Perkins,  Coat; Asos
                                                  Shoes; Micheal Kors,     Clutch; Faux reptile skin
                                                  Earrings and rings; F21,  Cuffs; Topshop,    
                                               

Pin It! Follow on Bloglovin Instagram

14 comments:

  1. girl!..your coat is everything!...X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I wanna rumple your body bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sexiest thing alive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your lovely comment! It really means a lot. I love your coat, brilliant piece! xx

    www.laurettie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very classy and sophisticated! love it ;) xo, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks alot Alma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Laurie! glad you like it! you could follow me on bloglovinor via e-mail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks abisola! feel free to follow me via e-mail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look really nice with this dress :-)

    ALDO CLUTCH GIVEAWAY is up on my blog:
    http://mystylerecipe.com/2013/03/24/aldo-red-lips-clutch-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your look is perfect!!! Very nice!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog.
    I follow you on bloglovin now!

    “Black & White: Tassel Dress + C. Louboutin” on:

    http://nuevatemporada.blogs.elle.es

    Kisses!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Mystlerecipie thanks alot! will check out the clutch giveaway and do follow me via e-mail or on bloglovin! Thanks again and have a wonderful day!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ana thanks alot! your welcome and goodluck with any new fashion experiments! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks alot @StyleDnet Just checked out your blog and its really nice! follow me on bloglovin! xxx

    ReplyDelete