Monday 11 November 2013

AT SUNSET

Hi there!Just got back from dinner with my girlfriends at some new Thai restaurant in town we tried out and the meal was  decent but very filling. I was of half a mind to run straight to bed but I decided it was time to get this post out. This shoot was done on Sunday halfway through a girls day out that was all about shopping for leather jackets, scheming through flannels, admiring the Christmas decor and catching up over Ed shake's milkshakes. As some of you may know, I tend to dress it up a bit to church even-though most people at my church, dress quite casually. It really is just a cultural Nigerian thing I can't seem to shake off. I paired these asos floral jacquard pants with this white mesh top which I absolutely adore and taking advantage of the sun (which is pretty much a rarity this time of year) I broke out  my summer companion my Micheal Kors sunnies and I was good to go, spending my morning in church and the rest of my day out and about town with my girls. 



ADIM PHOTO-BOMBING ME (what's new?!)
                                                                             Look who's in town.....

Thank you all for reading...xxx

OUTFIT
Top: Asos (Similar here ), Pants: Asos
Shoes : Miss KG, Clutch : Aldo
Earrings: Oasis, Bracelet: Swarovski (Old)
Sunnies: Micheal Kors
Pin It! Follow on Bloglovin Instagram

54 comments:

  1. I love the pants and I also like to dress up for church :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love your clutch!

    http://www.klaranekulova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look on you.

    Hope you had a great long weekend.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your clutch! Great pop of color!

    xx
    http://ffranklyspeakingg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the trousers, with the simple white and the pointy toe pumps, gorgeous sunnies too. It is lovely that you dress for Church! You look really striking!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/2013/11/visual-interest-stripes-color-block/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pics.... I love the light!!!!
    Perfect combo with great accessories!!!!!
    Happy Wed doll!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paola...Enjoy the rest of your week..xxx

      Delete
  7. loving the match of clothing!

    P.S.

    It’s my pleasure to invite you to my CARRIE NECKLACE

            giveaway coupon for 1st 100 participants!







    CLAIM YOUR SPOT HERE!!!




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosly! I'll be sure to check out your blog!

      Delete
  8. the clutch is so beautiful!♥ you look amazing!:)

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the clutch.
    You have a very nice blog dear!

    xo' M
    blvckorsomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous look! love your clutch bag! ♥
    xoxo, Diana
    http://missdiana89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. great look girl!:)

    www.laurinawong.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look pretty and stylish! Well done girl! Thank you for stopping by!

    Come back soon to visit me on The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    Evi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a lovely day doll!
    Ciao bellissima!!!
    expressyourselfbypaolalauretano.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. great look dear!! I love your heels!!
    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it/2013/11/thinking-of-xmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. So adorable. You Can Enter For Leggings Giveaway On My Blog. Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Genial look!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/11/yellow-dress-and-pink-shoes.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow,amazing outfit.*__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  18. perfect in every way!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  19. love your clutch color! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very beautiful look... I love this composition of white and coloured bag.

    Xoxo.

    http://saraecoisadegarota.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara.. Glad you appreciate the look..xxx

      Delete
  21. love the pop of color with the clutch! very chic

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your turquoise clutch. Such a fresh pop of colour!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  23. Très chic Teresa! Love the ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely blog!!
    Can we follow each other via gfc g+ and bloglovin?

    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete