Monday 14 November 2016

TOSS & POSE


Hi guys! Hope you'e all been having a wonderful day.  This is one of those times where there isn't much of a story behind my look, It's just good Ol' me doing my thing in this easy casual look, tossing my hair and striking a Pose. So I hope your day turns right around if it hasn't been a great one so far.

                                                     Until next time...........xxx







OUTFIT
Shirt: Sweewe, Pants: Zara
Sunglasses: Cole Haan
Necklace: Swarovski
            Shoes: Zara, Wristwatch: Hilfiger


Pin It! Follow on Bloglovin Instagram

9 comments:

  1. Love the pants! Kisses
    http://www.atrendylifestyle.com/2016/11/premios-zeleb-mejor-influencer-de.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your look!

    xxx

    http://www.elblogdesilvia.com/2016/11/lifestyle-isla-mujeres-cancun-travel-blogger-influencer.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muy guapa con esos pantalones, I love them.
    www.cucaolveira.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your post is really nice and your outfit too !
    Congratulations !
    xo xo

    www.lacoquetteitalienne.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pants are so nice. I really like the pattern of it. Great post.

    Leja

    ReplyDelete